Hello, and welcome to the Paul Stemp Training website.
If you are struggling to find the time and motivation to increase your current activity levels; if you are currently fighting a losing battle in the ‘battle of the bulge’; or if you are bored with your current exercise program, I am ready to help you at Anytime Fitness in Armadale.
I am ready to take on these challenges and other challenges with you, including:
- transforming your body
- core and functional movement training
- working with you and your health care professional throughout your rehabilitation
- conducting specialist one on one and small group training sessions
- free health and fitness information to improve your quality of life
- a one hundred percent money-back guarantee if you do not achieve your goals.
My Paul Stemp Training Signature Programs will help you achieve the results you are after. With twelve years of personal training experience, I can personally guarantee your training results which is why I am happy to offer you a one hundred percent money-back guarantee if you don’t achieve your goals.
Further information regarding some of my personal training services can be found by clicking onto the personal training page here.
Personal Training Management Services
Q. Do you continually struggle to attract interest from prospective candidates when you advertise for personal trainers at your club?
Q. After attracting candidates and then interviewing them in person, how happy are you with the quality of these candidates?
Q. Have you experienced the frustration of having a regular turn over of personal trainers (even after a new trainer signs on) at your club?
Q. Perhaps you have previously hired other personal training management companies to run your personal training business, leaving you and your members feeling let down by their lack of professionalism and not fulfilling their obligations?
These questions and hearing a continual level of frustration from club owners in Melbourne regarding their personal training management experiences so far, were the driving force for me to change how a clubs personal training business should be run and grown for the benefit of the club owners, club manager, personal trainers and club members.
My professional experience in this industry extends beyond just being a personal trainer.
The training and experience I bring to being held accountable for the success of your personal training business includes:
- Diploma of Fitness and Diploma of Business qualifications.
- I ‘train the trainers’; once these students have completed their Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness, they can begin their career as a personal trainer.
- My ‘Creating Magnetic Appeal’ fitness industry business course: this professional development course is provided exclusively and free of charge to club owners, club managers and personal trainers who sign up for my personal training management services.
- More than one option to earn additional income for your club through our arrangement, with no capped income limit being imposed or commission fees.
- Team work between all parties towards growing your personal training business; your club manager does not need to learn any new software package to implement my personal training management systems.
- An opportunity to directly hire the personal trainers I recruit for your club as membership consultants or an assistant club manager, without incurring any additional fees and charges.
- Additional marketing and professional services for keeping the right personal trainers at your club, maintaining a high membership retention rate, online and offline methods for growing your membership base and for growing your personal training business.
If this sounds like something you’d like to know more about, please contact me directly to after you watch my short course video below.
If you’re a personal trainer who is looking to work in a gym in Melbourne, check out the video below for more information.
To contact me, simply fill in the contact box below and I will get back to you quickly. Please include your phone number in your email or contact form message to me so I can speak with you directly.
Yours in health,